Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: New Music

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner Rogue Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    4,137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ...don't ask, cuz i don't know. *L* i just dig this song... i was flipping through channels last night and Talladega Nights was on, and they played a snip of this song... which put it in my head... where it ran round and round until i got on here and downloaded it... then i put it up just because. It's a good song, lol. And it doesn't mean a fuckin thing, and it's not related to any particular person, place, time, or thing. it just fits my mood as of late. [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Space Lord by Magnet Monster

    I've been stuffed in your pocket
    for the last hundred days
    When I don't get my bath
    I take it out on the slaves

    So grease up your baby
    for the ball on the hill
    Polish them rockets now
    and swallow those pills

    and sing
    Space Lord mother mother

    There's a car in the field
    now in a column of flame
    With it's two doors to choose
    but only one bears your name

    You've been drinking my blood
    well I've been licking your wounds
    I'll shave off the pitch
    now in the scope of your tune

    You'll sing
    Space Lord mother mother

    I left my throne a million miles away
    i drink from your tit
    i sing your blues every day
    now give me the strength
    to split the world in two yeah
    i ate all the rest and now I've gotta eat you

    Well I sing

    Built in my nightmares
    and using my name
    you're stroking my cortex
    and you know I'm insane

    I'm squeezed out in hump
    drive and drownin' in love
    encompass them all
    to a position above

    Well I sing
    Space Lord mother mother

    I left my throne a million miles away
    i drink from your tit
    i sing your blues every day
    now give me the strength
    to split the world in two yeah
    i ate all the rest and now I've gotta eat you

    Well I sing
    Space Lord mother mother

    I lost my soul when I fell to Earth
    my planets called me to the void of my birth
    the time has come for me to kill this game
    now open wide and say my name

    Space Lord mother mother

  2. #2
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I haven't been aropund in a few dayz (or has it been weeks?) Heard the song this morning, it is a great choice, I love it....But... the band is Monster Magnet [img]redface.gif[/img]

    Have a great (and hopefully painfree) Day.

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner Rogue Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    4,137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    lol, oooops! i just copied and pasted rog... lmao, i didn't even notice it when i read over it again.... [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner Rogue Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    4,137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Red - Let Go

    Hey you
    Look what you do to me
    You bend and you bruise me
    While you try to control me
    But you don't own me

    How come you just wanna hurt me
    How come you just wanna push me

    I can't ignore you anymore
    Cause everywhere I turn you

    You burn me, you break me
    You always wanna take me
    Down with you
    What do you want from me

    I don't wanna be afraid
    I don't wanna run away
    I don't wanna be evaded
    It's more than I can take
    I'm never gonna be the same
    I threw it all away
    I don't wanna be evaded
    Just let go
    (Look what you do to me)
    Let go
    (Look what you do to me)

    Hey you
    Look what you do to me
    You hurt and you scar me
    With all that you tell me
    But I'm not listening

    You love me
    You hate me
    You always wanna take me
    Down with you
    What do you want from me

    (I won't stay)
    I don't wanna be afraid
    I don't wanna run away
    I don't wanna be evaded
    It's more than I can take
    I'm never gonna be the same
    I threw it all away
    I don't wanna be evaded
    Just let go

    You keep pushing me
    You keep using me
    You keep twisting me
    You keep breaking me

    You can't have me anymore
    You can't have me anymore
    You can't have me anymore
    You can't have me
    Let go

    I don't wanna be afraid
    I don't wanna run away
    I don't wanna be evaded
    It's more than I can take

    I don't wanna be afraid
    I don't wanna run away
    I don't wanna be here evaded
    It's more than I can take
    I'm never gonna be the same
    I threw it all away
    I don't wanna be evaded
    Just let go

    <font color="#B3B3B3" size="1">[ December 05, 2007 10:27 AM: Message edited by: Rogue Angel ]</font>

  5. #5
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm not familiar with the new song, so I thought I would give it a listen , but it never played for me. is it playing for everyone else?

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner Rogue Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    4,137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    you must have vista, rog... i want to punch it. *L*... i converted it to a wma file, so it should be playing for people with vista... but i dunno... it plays for me! lol. i have XP still though, it plays for me either way, mp3 OR wma.... but yeah, i'd like to know if it's playing for ANYONE else besides me... lol. BMR is a good one to ask on that one, cuz i know she has vista, we just went over the whole mp3 vs wma thing and she sent me a converter...

    Red is a new-ish band, and the song is well, fairly new i guess... they're playing it on the radio here now, lol, so that means it isn't really really new anymore... i heard it about 3 months ago or so, maybe longer, on some type of "break out artist" show.... they were formerly termed a christian rock band... but this doesn't sound too religious to me. *L*... i found it on youtube, with someone's clip of the game halo....

    YouTube - Let Go- Red

    <font color="#B3B3B3" size="1">[ December 05, 2007 04:36 PM: Message edited by: Rogue Angel ]</font>

  7. #7
    Inactive Member EvolutionHasBegun's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2003
    Posts
    3,475
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    did someone say Halo?? *looks around*

  8. #8
    Inactive Member EvolutionHasBegun's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2003
    Posts
    3,475
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    addict?? how did Beth get brought into this?? [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner Rogue Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    4,137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    omg!!! i meant YOU were addicted to HALO! you're the devil, i swear.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member EvolutionHasBegun's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2003
    Posts
    3,475
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    oh my bad..you said addict...not 800lb whore...ooooppps...lol.. yes i guess i have a Halo addiction...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
haven for the fallen